RHP Mechanical Systems’ design build management team consists of a project manager/engineer, general superintendent and engineering/estimating support staff. We subscribe to the following management sequence:
- Determine if the system selection will meet the projects HVAC/mechanical budget, energy use and schedule.
- If the submitted pricing is not within the budget, then we will start value engineering with the design team.
- The value engineering will be managed to meet the project budget, schedule and minimize impact to other building trades.
- Provide the team with construction cost control and scheduling information on the remainder of their design work.
- The team will establish a pre-construction strategy and review procedure with local governmental agency issues.
- The management team will provide compliance review in order for the flow of plan review and permitting to be in accordance with schedule.
- The team will provide an interactive network between all major trades during pre-construction. This will allow for interpretation of scope and identify field conflicts.
- The team will provide HVAC/mechanical equipment selection input to assure the owner a long-term support network exists for all HVAC/mechanical operation, training, maintenance and warranty.
- The in-house design team has 3D BIM modeling capabilities.
- The team is LEED accredited and can assist in meeting any level of LEED certification.
Call us at today (775) 322-9434 or contact us online. We’re here to help.